Back to postings
Department: Project Management Office (PMO)
Reports to: PMO Senior Manager
Location: Richmond, BC
Who we are
TuGo is one of Canada’s leading travel insurance providers and a Canada’s Best Managed Company Platinum Club member. At TuGo, we make travel easier and a better experience by connecting partners and products with travellers, offering what they want, when, where and how they want it.
TuGo is an engaged, empowered and effective community of people, working together to help make great travel-related experiences for our customers. At TuGo we strive to be valued, effective and trusted. These values are the same internally in how we work with each other and externally expressed as our brand, in how we support and engage with our customers.
Headquartered in BC, with almost 200 employees in offices across Canada, we’re looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Richmond, BC team!
What you'll do
You play a key role in supporting the Project Managers.
- Assist Project Managers to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Set-up and attend project meetings and record meeting minutes.
- Coordinate project activities, resources and information and maintain project documentation plans and reports.
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and resources.
- Keep the Project Manager and others informed about project status and issues that may impact completion.
- Achieve performance targets.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and all other teams.
- Responsively and effectively handle issues.
- Look for ways to improve customer experience.
- Promote and model TuGo culture, values, and brand promise.
- Continuously build professional and technical expertise.
- Other duties as required.
What you'll bring
- Degree in business or a related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in project coordination
- Experience with JIRA and/or other project tracking software
- Extensive experience using MS Project
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong team player and positive contributor
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and able to learn applications quickly
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Able to consistently live our values of valued, effective and trusted
- A strong customer experience focus
- A passion for continuous learning and professional achievement
Apply to TuGo
If you’re passionate about providing better customer experiences, and this position fits your career plan, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Back to postings