Back to postings
Insurance Services Specialist
Department: Business & Insurance Services
Reports to: Insurance Services Team Lead or Manager
Location: Richmond, BC
Who we are
TuGo is one of Canada’s leading travel insurance providers and a Canada’s Best Managed Company Platinum Club member. At TuGo, we make travel easier and a better experience by connecting partners and products with travellers, offering what they want, when, where and how they want it.
TuGo is an engaged, empowered and effective community of people, working together to help make great travel-related experiences for our customers. At TuGo we strive to be valued, effective and trusted. These values are the same internally in how we work with each other and externally expressed as our brand, in how we support and engage with our customers.
Headquartered in BC, with almost 200 employees in offices across Canada, we’re looking for an Insurance Services Specialist to join our Richmond, BC team!
What you'll do
- Provide support to other departments and to external customers related to product information.
- Communicate product information to internal departments of new product and/or product revisions.
- Develop and proofread product and procedures training with the Learning Centre.
- Facilitate training sessions for internal employees.
- Develop, maintain and update all product underwriting guidelines, procedures, and product support materials, for internal departments and external partners.
- Assist with the development, writing, updating and proofreading of product materials.
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve agreement and/or approval of wording.
- Organize and maintain policy editorial and coverage changes.
- Develop and maintain coverage analysis for internal products and competitors.
- Write, maintain, proofread and test policy-related website content.
- Provide administrative support: write meeting minutes and update the collateral inventory document.
- Achieve performance targets.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and all other teams.
- Responsively and effectively handle issues.
- Look for ways to improve customer experience.
- Promote and model TuGo culture, values, and brand promise.
- Continuously build professional and technical expertise.
- Other duties as required.
What you'll bring
- Degree or diploma in business or related discipline
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under deadlines
- Detailed knowledge of TuGo products and knowledge of the Canadian insurance industry are assets
- Familiarity with medical terminology is an asset
- Experience developing and delivering training sessions is an important asset
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong team player and positive contributor
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and able to learn applications quickly
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Able to consistently live our values of valued, effective and trusted
- A strong customer experience focus
- A passion for continuous learning and professional achievement
Apply to TuGo
If you’re passionate about providing better customer experiences, and this position fits your career plan, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to postings