Back to postings
Reports to: Head of Actuarial & Data Analytics
Location: Richmond, BC
Who we are
TuGo is one of Canada’s leading travel insurance providers and a Canada’s Best Managed Company Platinum Club member. At TuGo, we make travel easier and a better experience by connecting partners and products with travellers, offering what they want, when, where and how they want it.
TuGo is an engaged, empowered and effective community of people, working together to help make great travel-related experiences for our customers. At TuGo we strive to be valued, effective and trusted. These values are the same internally in how we work with each other and externally expressed as our brand, in how we support and engage with our customers.
Headquartered in BC, with almost 200 employees in offices across Canada, we’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our Richmond, BC team!
What you'll do
- Provide analytical support for various departments.
- Monitor and report on corporate KPIs.
- Collect and maintain internal data to support decision making.
- Collect and analyze data pertaining to customer and distributor channels.
- Provide support for internal reporting.
- Collect, monitor and report on various external data sources.
- Achieve performance targets.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and all other teams.
- Responsively and effectively handle issues.
- Look for ways to improve customer experience.
- Promote and model TuGo culture, values, and brand promise.
- Continuously build professional and technical expertise.
- Other duties as required.
What you'll bring
- Degree in business, computer sciences, mathematics, or a related field
- 1+ years of data-related experience, preferably in a financial services environment and dealing with business/customer analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret results and present ideas clearly
- Advanced MS Excel including proficiency in V-Lookup and Macros
- Familiar with data manipulation and cleaning
- Database/SQL experience is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player and positive contributor
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and able to learn applications quickly
- Able to consistently live our values of valued, effective and trusted
- A strong customer experience focus
- A passion for continuous learning and professional achievement
Apply to TuGo
If you’re passionate about providing better customer experiences, and this position fits your career plan, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Back to postings