Back to postings
Corporate Services Coordinator
Department: Corporate Services
Reports to: Corporate Services Manager
Location: Richmond, BC
Who we are
TuGo is one of Canada’s leading travel insurance providers and a Canada’s Best Managed Company Platinum Club member. At TuGo, we make travel easier and a better experience by connecting partners and products with travellers, offering what they want, when, where and how they want it.
TuGo is an engaged, empowered and effective community of people, working together to help make great travel-related experiences for our customers. At TuGo we strive to be valued, effective and trusted. These values are the same internally in how we work with each other and externally expressed as our brand, in how we support and engage with our customers.
Headquartered in BC, with almost 200 employees in offices across Canada, we’re looking for a Corporate Services Coordinator to join our Richmond, BC team!
What you'll do
- Process monthly auto-renewals, and send related communications to appropriate Account Manager(s) and Customer Service.
- Process fulfillment, regular renewals and information packages daily.
- Process administrative requests - refunds, transfers, cancellation letters, and policy amendments.
- Act as our secondary Corporate Receptionist on a daily basis and vacation relief.
- Process Claims and Broker commission cheques.
- Process internal and external distribution of new collateral.
- Inventory management - track inventory levels, run monthly usage reports, receive new collateral, create new product code and threshold, deactivate obsolete products, and provide collateral re-print recommendations to Manager as needed.
- Act as back-up support for supply orders and mail processing.
- Act as back-up support for general office maintenance.
- Trouble-shoot technical issues related to operational processes and make recommendations to Manager.
- Data entry- manifests, renewals, extensions, cancellations, and group policies.
- Run reports and format spreadsheets as per request.
- Maintain team's Standard Operating Procedures.
- Achieve performance targets.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and all other teams.
- Responsively and effectively handle issues.
- Look for ways to improve customer experience.
- Promote and model TuGo culture, values, and brand promise.
- Continuously build professional and technical expertise.
- Other duties as required.
What you'll bring
- Degree or diploma in business or a related discipline
- 2+ years of project coordination and/or administrative experience in a corporate environment
- 2+ years of reception or customer service experience combined with a professional, enthusiastic, customer-focused approach
- Passionate about understanding systems, databases, reports, and using them as effectively as possible
- Demonstrated initiative and judgment in handling routine and confidential materials/inquiries
- Very strong organizational and time management skills, and attentive to detail
- Able to lift and move boxes and supplies
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong team player and positive contributor
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and able to learn applications quickly
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Able to consistently live our values of valued, effective and trusted
- A strong customer experience focus
- A passion for continuous learning and professional achievement
- A passion for travel
Apply to TuGo
If you’re passionate about providing better customer experiences, and this position fits your career plan, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to postings