Back to postings
Business Services Coordinator
Department: Business & Insurance Services
Reports to: Business Services Team Lead
Location: Richmond, BC
Who we are
TuGo is one of Canada’s leading travel insurance providers and a Canada’s Best Managed Company Platinum Club member. At TuGo, we make travel easier and a better experience by connecting partners and products with travellers, offering what they want, when, where and how they want it.
TuGo is an engaged, empowered and effective community of people, working together to help make great travel-related experiences for our customers. At TuGo we strive to be valued, effective and trusted. These values are the same internally in how we work with each other and externally expressed as our brand, in how we support and engage with our customers.
Headquartered in BC, with almost 200 employees in offices across Canada, we’re looking for a Business Services Coordinator to join our Richmond, BC team!
What you'll do
You provide support to the Business Services Team by helping with coordination of department tasks and assisting with setup and testing of product content, rates and rules in the policy sales system
- Assist with the coordination of Business Services, Business Operations and Project tasks.
- Update and maintain Business & Insurance Services resource schedule as needed.
- Help input and test web content in our content management database.
- Assist with product set-up in our product entry system: this includes rate and product rules. Help update and maintain related documentation.
- Assist with testing of rates and rules for our policy sales systems by writing and/or running test cases, recording results, reporting bugs, and providing a summary of results.
- Provide administrative and clerical support.
- Write and update all SOPs for Business Services.
- Accurately create, update, and maintain data files in Excel, Word, and in our internal database system.
- Achieve performance targets.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and all other teams.
- Responsively and effectively handle issues.
- Look for ways to improve customer experience.
- Promote and model TuGo culture, values, and brand promise.
- Continuously build professional and technical expertise.
- Other duties as required.
What you'll bring
- Degree or diploma in business or a related discipline
- 1+ years of administrative or coordination experience
- Strong computer skills (e.g. spreadsheet, word-processing) and experience using various web-based applications
- Knowledge of HTML is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under deadlines
- Knowledge of the Canadian Insurance Industry is an asset
- French reading & writing is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong team player and positive contributor
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and able to learn applications quickly
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Able to consistently live our values of valued, effective and trusted
- A strong customer experience focus
- A passion for continuous learning and professional achievement
Apply to TuGo
If you’re passionate about providing better customer experiences, and this position fits your career plan, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to postings